Whether your vessel is pier side or at anchor, we can carry out all minor or major repairs necessary to get it back in operation as soon as possible. Our multi-skilled labour force is able to travel to any point in the Turkey to carry out repairs on almost any type of vessels, dry cargo vessels, tankers, bulk carriers, passenger liners, RO-RO and ferries.
Ship Repair Services
– A/C & Refrigeration Repairs
– Bilge Cleaning
– Blasting & Painting Services
– Boiler Repairs
– Coating Application (NACE Level I Certified)
– Damage Surveys and Repairs
– Diesel Engine Repairs
– Diving & Underwater Inspection & Repairs
– Electrical Repairs AC or DC
– Heavy Equipment Rental
– Heat Exchanger Servicing
– Hydraulic Repairs
– Insulation (Pipe & Bulkhead)
– Marine Chemist (Certified)
– Marine Electronic Repairs / Servicing
– Motor Rewind, Repair or Replacement
– Non-Destructive Testing (VT, PT, MT, UT, RT)
– Refractory Replacement
– Pump Repair and Replacement
– Sewage Systems
– Steel Fabrication & Replacement
– Tank Cleaning
– Traveling Repairs
– Valve Rebuilding & Repairs
– Welding Services (ABS Certified)
Mel Ship Supply & Ship Repair Company provides ship chandlery services, ship supply, technical equipment supply, bonded store, ship repair services, cabin store, deck store and ship spare parts delivery services in transit to your vessels in all Turkish ports, straits and shipyards.
With more than 17 years of experience in the market; Mel Ship Supply offers wide range of ship supply, ship chandlery services, ship spare parts delivery, ship repair services, provisions supply and other services to your commercial fleet.
Our company headquarter is located 20 minutes away from major shipyards of Istanbul. Our experienced team operate 7/24 to deliver ship supply, provisions, ship repair, ship spare parts delivery service in Tuzla shipyards, Yalova shipyards and all Turkish ports.
We offer ship repair services and ship supply services in all shipyards in Tuzla shipyards and Yalova shipyards. Ship supply in Turkish straits will be operated by a motorboat. Provisions are being delivered to vessels with boats.